This time around, my top 10 links mostly lead to things I’ve featured on Tumblr. This could mean one of 50 things. Either I’ve finally figured out a purpose for my Tumblr (Originally, I’d used it for camera phone pictures — something Instagram kind of rendered obsolete) and have been linking to it more, or of everything I’ve linked on Twitter, my Tumblr links are the best of them.
I’ll pretend it’s the latter.
Enjoy yo lazy clickin’ Sunday!
1. I’m always amazed by the talent on Vimeo. This one is of New York
2. Generation Flux: Why it’s not the strongest or the smartest that survive
3. Drowning is nothing like how it’s portrayed on TV
4. Why creative people are eccentric
5. R.L. mothereffing Stine
6. So you want to become a National Geographic photographer?
7. A heartbreaking GQ interview with Michelle Williams
8. Woody Harrelson, a reddit AMA gone hilariously wrong
9. For The Day The Music Died
10. When I grow up, I want to be this guy