In case you missed it on my Twitter, here are the top 10 links that people have clicked on this month so far. I excluded all the links to this blog (I figured there’s room for only one narcissistic act of self-linking, and that’s going to be to my tumblr).
As you can see, it’s a pretty random list, which means people who read my tweets are just as random as me. I dig.
1. Always read the terms and conditions
2. Possibly the next engagement-photo craze
3. Who are the 1 percent?
4. I’m not as smart as I thought I was
5. I’d hire him
6. Outliers: The kind of book a Canadian would write, living in America
7. Why I love New York
8. Five resolutions for aspiring leaders
9. Sixth and Mission, illustrated
What you didn’t click on but should have: The Paris Review’s excellent interview with Maya Angelou (such great nuggets, e.g. “One of the great arts that the writer develops is the art of saying, ‘No. No, I’m finished. Bye.’ And leaving it alone.”) and neat quotes by scifi author Bruce Sterling on following your weird.
Leave a Reply